My first beauty swap!

Friday, April 4, 2014



Hello everyone! I wanted to tell you about the first beauty box swap I did today. I noticed Kat Clark, who blogs at Tales of a pale face was organizing a swap, and I had to sign up, because I've wanted to swap with someone for absolute ages. I got paired up with the ever so lovely Becki from Life Looks Perfect. First up, I fell head over heels in love with her blog, which is just lovely, so I would definitely recommend to give it a follow. After a few emails, Becki and I agreed on a budget and I was so excited to shop for her! I will let Becki show you what I got for her, and I wanted to share what I received as the package just came in the mail today.

I got some amazing, amazing things and I am so thankful! Becki sent over a Timothy Dunn candle in the scent Blue Rose - Plum Violet, which is just incredible and so luxurious, I cannot wait to start burning it. I also got a really lovely Percy & Reed Wonder Balm for hair, which I cannot wait to try as my hair is looking very bad recently. I was also thrilled to find something from Una Brennan in the box, a brand I have wanted to try for ages, and I am sure I'll love this facial oil.

Moving on to the next photo, Becki sent me a ton of samples! I was thrilled to find an Eve Lom cleanser sample, which I have wanted to try for so long, as well as Healgel, which seems to be the talk of the town. I also got Effaclar Duo from La Roche Posay (in case you were wondering, while I hate the Duo+, I absolutely love the first edition) and a Bioderma sample, which I will definitely give a try to see if I like it more the micellar solution. A L'Occitane sample was also included, and I haven't really tried the brand apart from their perfumes, so I will definitely give it a go.

And the last few things ... I got a Molton Brown shower & bath gel, which smells wonderful, and a Becca highlighter! I am so excited about it as Becca is so popular lately and I really want to see what all the fuss is about. Becki also got me a Natural Collection blusher, which are very popular in the UK, and finally, la piece de resistance ... A Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer! Cue girlish screams, arm flapping and whoop-whooping. I am so happy I finally got my paws on this, I bet it's amazing.

So I really wanted to give a huge shout out to the lovely Becki, who did an amazing job with my package. I had to show you what I got straight away & am now off to pamper myself with all of these lovely products, ooh la la!

Share your opinion:

  1. How lovely, I really like Becki's blog & she has sent you so many wonderful products. How exciting & what a lovely swap. The candle sounds perfect
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, enjoy all your new products! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you love your box!! Post coming next week with your box xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely swap, you got some lovely goodies. The Una Brennan facial oil is so lovely, it smells amazing too.

    Abbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you've got such lovely things. I hope to do a beauty swap at some point once I find the right blogger! :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love what you received from Becki! Beauty swaps are definitely great fun.

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I try to reply to everyone!